12/11/09

Dear Santa


Here is my wish list for this Christmas. You can find it all at Looking Glass Outfitters in Pisgah Forest, NC. I hope you like the cookies!

ps
I have been extra good, so please note #10!!

1. An LGO SportScience Tee so I can support my favorite local business!
2. A Petzl Tikka Plus because my old headlamp bit the dust.
3. Black Diamond Trail Trekking Poles because the mountain approaches can be steep!
4. Darn Tough Socks so I can throw away my old "holy" hiking socks.
5. Chameece Cord Cap for blustery days in Linville Gorge
6. Mountain Khakis Teton Twill for crag to dinner and back in style!
7. Mountain Hardwear Boy Shorts well, my girlfriend has been gooood tooo!
8. 5.10 Guide Tennie so I can dash up The Nose like a rock guide!
9. Skeletool for 1001 emergency situations
10. Black Diamond Viper Ice on 215 anyone?

No comments: