12/23/10

101 Uses for my Thermawrap Parka

This is my second winter with my beloved Montbell Thermawrap Parka, and I thought I would give you an idea of how I have used it:

1) Bouldering at Rumbling Bald
2) Touring waterfalls in Dupont State Forest in December
3) Ice Climbing on 215
4) Picnicing at Black Balsam
5) Hiking near Sam's Knob with 16 degree temps
6) Christmas shopping in Brevard
7) Snowboarding in my backyard winter '09/'10
8) Outerlayer for quick trip to Brevard Rock Gym
9) BBQ Party at the Jones' house
10) Attached to my harness "just in case" on The Odyssey
11) Laurel Knob Adopt-a-Crag
12) Walking the dog with the in-laws in Highlands
13) Shoveling snow in above mentioned winter
14) Making S'mores at the Red
15) Belaying in the Stephen King Library
16) Attending the NRG Rendezvous
17) Exploring Panthertown Valley
18) Perusing Pearl Street in Jackson, Wyoming

....well you get the idea. It is a pretty spiffy jacket!




Climb Globally, Shop Locally
Looking Glass Outfitters
69 Hendersonville Hwy
Pisgah Forest, NC 28768
828.884.5854
www.lookingglassoutfitters.com

No comments: